But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

1 Cor 15:10 (Emphasis mine. As always.)

Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm Back

I've been AWOL for a long long time. Life has been hectic and crazy and hard at times. And usually when that happens the first thing to fall by the wayside is the blog. So for that I am sorry. But as things have started to settle out a little bit, I feel like it's about time to perform a little CPR on my electronic journal. :) I'm glad and excited to be back, to share with you all the wonderful things The Lord has brought to our lives lately, and to share some of the challenging things as well. I plan for my first set of posts to be of my Haiti journal. (Yes, I just got back from Haiti. Haha.) As I finish that, please check back for updates. And leave comments so I know you're out there. ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm out here...looking forward to you resuscitating your blog!

Mom

Shelley said...

I'm here too.